VEHICLE HANDOVER SPECIALIST - YEOMANS TOYOTA EASTBOURNE
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join our fantastic team at Yeomans Toyota Eastbourne as a Vehicle Handover Specialist.
Our Customer Experience Team builds and maintains long-term relationships with customers and provides a seamless journey that is defined and led by the customer. Through this excellent customer experience customers will keep returning whilst spreading the good news about their experience. The Vehicle Handover Specialist will oversee the customer journey in assisting the Sales Specialist at point of order through to point of delivery.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide accurate information at all times for all customers including timely and accurate communications leading up to their vehicle delivery
- Provide a tailored handover experience for each customer, ensuring customers have had a full introduction to all specifications and connectivity available within their vehicle
- Explains, facilitates and confirms with the customer any additional products and accessories purchased prior to vehicle collection.
- Through planning and communication with the Customer Consultant, ensure that our customers have the best test drive experience to guide them towards the best product/service supporting them in their decision making.
- Ensure every vehicle is prepared correctly for each customer on their vehicle collection day including pre-populating in-car systems, quality checks, handover etc
- Ensures the vehicle orders are accurate as per the customer order requirements.
- Help the dealership to achieve leading standards of process efficiency.
- Ensure relevant compliance is in accordance with company and industry policies and guidelines.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Naturally interacts with customers and colleagues professionally, adhering to standards and creating a relaxing and friendly environment.
- Ensures all administration and communications are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Cheery disposition
- IT literate with the ability to move between multiple and bespoke systems competently
- Applies a flexible approach with the ability to move seamlessly between the requirements of different departments
No automotive industry experience necessary, full and ongoing training will be provided.
To apply for this exciting new role please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org