Yeomans Honda Eastbourne we are currently looking for a vehicle technician to join our friendly and busy team. Previous experience with the brand is not essential, as you will be trained to the Honda manufacturer standards, plus you will also have access to
regular support and technical information.
Within the Centre, we utilise the latest diagnostic technology,
tools, and best practice processes so you can offer our customers the
very best assistance with their service or repair. As part of your role
you will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and service of the
full range of Honda vehicles.
- Undertake the timely repair and servicing of customer vehicles in accordance with the brands technical standards.
full examinations of vehicles and identify non-routine defects, or
additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Undertake Electronic Vehicle Health Checks and Video Health Checks
- Undertake vehicle road testing for diagnosis and to test repairs.
closely with the service team and ensuring they are kept informed of
the progress of work on customer vehicles and they are fully briefed on
work completed. Discuss technical issues/works directly with customers
- Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service to all workshop customers personifying the brand.
- Obtain appropriate authorisation if additional work is required on a vehicle.
- Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for diagnosing and servicing vehicles and utilise regular training.
- Be open to try new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- Relevant formal qualifications
good communication skills with the ability to explain technical
information to colleagues and customers accurately and concisely.
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your technical knowledge and skills.
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience and safety in mind throughout the service or diagnosis and repair
Player – assist other technicians when workshop is under pressure, and
take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workshop.
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines.
- Quality focused with first time fix mentality.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to Jason Jannett at firstname.lastname@example.org