Service Bookings Clerk / Advisor
Are you a confident, energetic and well organised person? Do you thrive in a challenging environment and are constantly striving to achieve your goals whilst being able to provide excellent customer service?
Then Yeomans has a job for you.
The role entails contacting our database of existing service customers to remind them about services due, warranty recalls, and product updates with a view to improving customer retention and service bookings and is Eastbourne based.
This is an informative sales role with no hard sell involved, it is simply designed to prompt a positive response to maintain their vehicle in tip top condition. Once fully trained you will be able to talk confidently about car faults and service items whilst providing the highest levels of customer service.
You will be very competent and capable on the telephone and be experienced with database / call centre workflows along with very good administration and PC skills with perhaps a background in a service department / workshop / contact or call centre environment.
As you would expect with a position of this importance the training will surpass that of other manufacturers and industries and includes on-going new model technology and customer service courses at the Training Academy & from Yeomans / external coaching staff. This industry leading training is complimented by excellent earning potential.
Responsibilities as Service Bookings Clerk / Advisor
• Preparing customer job cards before arrival
• Answering all inbound customer calls and responding to customer e-mails
• Ascertaining customer requirements by listening to the customer description of symptoms, clarifying the problem and documenting this verbatim, advising accordingly.
• Determining services needed by reviewing service history and referencing manufacturer service intervals.
• Advising customers of potential work required, providing a quotation and documenting on the service booking.
• Prepare service and repair estimates and invoices, advise on routine maintenance / repair services required.
• Identifying and selling value added services and accessories as required.
• Determining the customers alternative transport requirements and arranging them as required.
• Planning and advising customer of vehicle drop off times.
• Checking for outstanding warranty campaigns and loading the workshop appropriately.
The hours are full time Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 5.30pm and Saturday Mornings on a rota basis.
The remuneration will comprise of a basic package and a monthly bonus scheme based on bookings / sales which is uncapped.
• 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Option of a new or pre-owned vehicle at preferential rates
• Staff preferential rates for service, parts and repair work
A full driving licence is essential for this position.
To apply for this position, please email a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Add Vehicle from your shortlist