The Yaris GRMN is offered in the form of a three-door which rides on 17- inch BBS multi-spoke alloys which compliment the black wing rear spoiler. Further enhancing the white, red and black flash detailing on the sills and the bonnet that reflect the colours of the world Rally championship car.
• Max. power (DIN hp @ rpm) - 212 @ 6,800 rpm*
• Max. torque (Nm @ rpm) - 249 @ 5,000 rpm*
• Weight (kg): Curb weight: 1,135. Gross vehicle weight: 1,545
• Max. speed (mph) - 143 (electronically limited)
• Acc. 0 - 62 mph (seconds) - 6.3 - 6.5*
* Subject to final homologation
Feel like a master of the art of driving in the Yaris GRMN, whether you're cruising the motorways or enjoying your favourite country roads. Embodying the power of this new 1.8-litre supercharged engine that’s distinctive among its rivals. Producing 212 hp*, it provides the blended quick responses and impressive pulling power for an especially satisfying time behind the wheel. This level of performance is habit-forming for the will to drive for car lovers due to its ease on the roads, the Yaris GRMN is endowed with the best-in-class 0-62 mph time of 6.3* seconds.