At Yeomans Honda Bognor Regis we are looking to recruit a vehicle
technician to join our busy workshop alongside our 6 Honda trained
technicians and apprentice's
The ideal candidate is someone who has a wealth of knowledge in
vehicle maintenance and repairs, someone who, is happy to rebuild and
gearbox, change an engine or investigate a problem, as they are
completing the daily servicing and maintenance of the newer vehicles.
The ideal candidate would have their MOT licence, or be willing to take the exam.
No previous main dealer experience is required, as full Honda institute training will be given.
- Undertake the timely repair and servicing of customer vehicles in accordance with the brands technical standards.
full examinations of vehicles and identify non-routine defects, or
additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Undertake Electronic Vehicle Health Checks and Video Health Checks
- Undertake vehicle road testing for diagnosis and to test repairs.
closely with the service team and ensuring they are kept informed of
the progress of work on customer vehicles and they are fully briefed on
work completed. Discuss technical issues/works directly with customers
- Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service to all workshop customers personifying the brand.
- Obtain appropriate authorisation if additional work is required on a vehicle.
- Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for diagnosing and servicing vehicles and utilise regular training.
- Be open to try new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- Relevant formal qualification
- Possess good communication skills
with the ability to explain technical information to colleagues and
customers accurately and concisely.
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your technical knowledge and skills.
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience and safety in mind throughout the service or diagnosis and repair
Player – assist other technicians when workshop is under pressure, and
take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workshop.
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines.
- Quality focused with first time fix mentality.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
We offer a competitive financial package which includes a monthly
bonus scheme, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, a company pension, life
insurance and a great work place. We provide full work uniform and
boots, a dedicated ramp and space for tools. Along with a staff canteen
and drinks machine.
Yeomans are a large dealer group based along the
south coast with 22 dealerships including 5 Honda dealers. Family owned
and run, we offer a great package and continuous improvement and
development program through the Honda institute.
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the best candidate available to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 31st July 2021.