Yeomans Honda Guildford have an excellent opportunity for a Technician/MOT tester
Candidate must have an MOT licence to apply due to the nature of this role.
Main duties of the role will include servicing, diagnosis, repairs and MOT testing.
Candidates need to have excellent customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Customer service excellence – always striving to offer our
customers the best experience in a friendly, approachable but
- Compliance – working within a regulatory/process orientated environment.
- Carry out diagnostic investigative work to identify & rectify faults
- Carry out all make servicing to manufacturer standards
- Carry out MOTs to DVSA standard
- Conduct full vehicle examinations to identify non-routine defects/faults
- Carry out Electronic Vehicle Health Checks and Video Health Checks
- Carry out vehicle road testing for diagnosis and to test repairs
closely with Service Advisors ensuring they are kept informed of the
progress of any work and fully briefed on work completed
- Ability to discuss technical issues directly with customers when required
- Obtain appropriate authorisation before completing any work
- Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for diagnosing and servicing vehicles and utilise regular training
Ideally, the successful candidate will have previous franchise dealer experience in a similar role.
The start date for this position is January 2022.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org