Trainee Sales Executive
Toyota Worthing are looking for a Trainee Sales Executive to join our
team. You will be selling a range of new and used vehicles and products
meeting agreed sales volumes whilst ensuring the highest degree of
customer service at all times.
- To sell the maximum number of new and used
vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same
time achieve the best profit for the business.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required Toyota standard
- To include the availability of brochures and display of Toyota vehicles
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities
- Follow precisely and consistently the sales process
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to
customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the
operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to
Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain
regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that
relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle
documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained
accurately and comprehensively.
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to
maximise sales penetration and to take part fully in on and off site
promotions run by the department.
A background in a sales environment will be an advantage.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org