As a Nissan Dealer, we ensure that no-one is better qualified to
look after our vehicles. Our Technicians are trained to manufacturer
standards and have access to regular support and technical information.
Within the dealership, we utilise the latest diagnostic
technology, tools, and best practice processes so you can offer our
customers the very best assistance with their service or repair. You
will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and service of the full
range of Nissan vehicles.
- Undertake the timely repair and servicing of customer vehicles in accordance with the brands technical standards.
- Conduct full examinations of vehicles and identify non-routine
defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road
- Undertake Electronic Vehicle Health Checks
- Undertake vehicle road testing for diagnosis and to test repairs.
- Work closely with the service team and ensuring they are kept
informed of the progress of work on customer vehicles and they are fully
briefed on work completed. Discuss technical issues/works with directly
customers when requested.
- Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service to all workshop customers personifying the brand.
- Obtain appropriate authorisation if additional work is required on a vehicle.
- Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for
diagnosing and servicing vehicles and utilise regular training and
support information provided by Nissan.
- Offer technical advice and support to workshop apprentices when requested by a Master Technician.
- Be open to try new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- You will need to be an experienced, technician with a relevant formal qualification (IMI/City & Guilds)
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to explain
technical information to colleagues and customers accurately and
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your technical knowledge and skills.
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience and safety in mind throughout the service or diagnosis and repair
- Team Player – assist other technicians when workshop is under
pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines.
- Quality focused with first time fix mentality.
- Honest with high levels of integrity
To apply please email your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org