EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVE VACANCY
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for the Yeomans group, and as such, we need to expand our sales team at our Ferring, West Sussex location.
Being a sales executive, it is customer-facing / front of house role, and as such, you must have the following attributes:
Professional attitude, friendly, welcoming, understanding with a wealth of customer service experience as well as the naturality to sell along with a full UK driving licence.
Job Purpose: To sell a range of nearly new / ex-demo / delivery mileage / used vehicles and products meeting agreed sales volume targets while ensuring the highest degree of customer service at all times.
As a Sales Executive, your Key Objectives will be:
- To sell the maximum number of vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, while at the same time achieve the best profit for the business.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part-exchange.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required standards.
- Using various sources, prospect for customers regularly to create additional sales opportunities.
- Follow precisely and consistently the sales process.
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to Aftersales staff so that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Through the effective use of a follow-up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information are kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales penetration and to take part fully in on- and off-site promotions run by the department.
- Customer service excellence – always striving to offer our customers the best experience.
- Compliance – working within a regulatory/process orientated environment.
- Organisation skills – to be able to manage your own diary system and customer appointments.
- Actively follow up and prospect customers to maximise every sales opportunity.
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, price and key features.
Previous sales experience and a minimum of three years in a similar role is preferred.
In return, we offer a healthy basic salary, an uncapped commission structure, superb working facilities and a company car with fuel.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.