Nissan Aftersales Manager
Yeomans requires an Aftersales Manager at our busy dealership in Eastbourne.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the entire Aftersales Team – Overseeing Parts, Service and Workshop Teams.
- Responsible for recruitment and training within the department.
- Ensure targets/KPIs and Brand Standards are not only met, but exceeded.
- Set objectives to maximise profitability and performance of the Service Department.
- Ensure the workshop is efficient and productivity rates are optimised.
- Develop service department plans and budgets to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
- Maintain financial and operational controls within the department.
- Understand and report on key KPIs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure warranty procedures are followed correctly and monies are recovered promptly.
- Respond swiftly to any customer complaints and ensure timely resolutions.
Essential skills include:
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Technical knowledge.
- A proven track record of running a successful Aftersales department in a main dealer environment.
- The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to consistently exceed customer satisfaction and profitability objectives
- Experience of developing and monitoring budgets
- Strong communication and organisational skills with high levels of self-motivation
- Bodyshop experience would be favourable, although not essential.
- A full UK driving licence
- Company car with fuel for business and private use
- 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Staff preferential rates for service, parts and repair work
To apply for this position, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com